The work of the Project is carried out under supervision of two Project Coordinators. The overall management of the Project is the responsibility of the lead institution in Norway whose coordinator is Professor Lena Lybæk. Professor Anoma Abhayaratne serves as the coordinator of the University of Peradeniya.
Project activities in Sri Lanka are organised in consultation with the Management Committee appointed by the Board of Management of the PGIHS.
Project Management Committee - PGIHS
- Professor Ananda Jayawickrama –Director / PGIHS
- Professor O.G. Dayaratne Banda – Dean/Faculty of Arts
- Professor Anoma Abhayaratne – Project Co-ordinator
- Professor G.D.R.U.U. Abeyrathne – Chairperosn/BOS for Social Sciences
- Dr. Jeewaka Saman Kumara – Activity Coordinator
- Dr. Athula Withanawasam – Head, Department of Political Science
Day to day work of the project are managed by the Project Secretary, Ms. Kalpani Dambagolla.
Project Office is located on the second floor of the Postgraduate Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences (PGIHS), University of Peradeniya.